The ACMT Total Tox Course is a comprehensive review of the scope of emergency toxicology and includes cutting-edge interventions and management options for poisoned patients. Lead by prominent experts in medical toxicology and emergency medicine, this three section course focuses on medical toxicology topics of interest to emergency providers, including toxicological issues of current clinical and public health importance. Learners will be presented with state-of-the-art updates on the evaluation and initial management of poisoning and exposure to medications, drugs of abuse, chemical terrorism, and environmental toxins. The three sections are:
- Substance Abuse & Emergency Preparedness
Save $100 when you register for the Full Course Package! Only interested in a specific section of the Total Tox Course? No problem! Register for a specific section below:
- Develop an evidence-based approach to evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of acutely poisoned patients.
- Discuss cutting-edge management options, including new antidote therapies and advanced treatment modalities for critically ill poisoned patients.
- Understand emerging trends in drugs of abuse and new approaches to the management of patients with substance use disorders.
- Review chemical and radiological threats and approaches to CBRN victim initial management and stabilization.
Professionals who would be interested in this course include: Physicians, Pharmacists, Advanced Practice Nurses, Nurses, Physician Assistants, Medics, EMTs, SPIs, Laboratorians, Poison Center Educators, First Responders, Operational or Tactical Specialists, Residents and Students.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|
|Physician (CME)||18.75 CR|
|Nurse (CNE)||18.75 CR|
|Pharmacist (CPE)||18.75 CR|
Continuing Education Credits are not included in the original registration fee and must be purchased as a separate add-on.
ACMT is pleased to partner with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AAENP) for this course.