National Grand Rounds - August 2020
- Member - Tier I - Free!
- Member - Tier II - Free!
- Member - Tier III - Free!
- Member - Tier IV - Free!
Transplantation of Poisoned Patient's Organ
Presenter: Jerrold Blair Leikin, MD, FACP, FACEP, FACMT, FAACT, FACOEM, FASAM, Director of Medical Toxicology, NorthShore University Health System – OMEGA, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Pritzker School of Medicine, University of Chicago
- Identify the basic concepts of transplanting organs from poisoned patients.
- Evaluate target organ toxicity in poisoned patients.
- Describe the reservoir effect.
- Review the data on recipients of organs from poisoned patients.
Series Moderator: Nicholas E. Nacca, MD, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
About The Series: ACMT's Grand Rounds offer an in-depth and interactive platform for learning and discussion about issues that impact the research and practice of medical toxicology. Experts from within and outside medical toxicology will share their knowledge and experience and highlight areas for collaboration and mutual understanding.
This webinar is for ACMT members only.