National Case Conference - March 2022
- A 62-year-old man and a 59-year-old woman present together with eye burning, conjunctival injection, and decreased visual acuity the morning after attending a family fish fry.
- A toddler, found with a bottle of crafting material by their mother, presents with drooling and progressive oropharyngeal edema.
- A 56-year-old man, found altered in his garage, now complains of sudden vision loss after a miscalculated ingestion.
Series Moderator: Lewis Nelson, MD, FACMT, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
About The Series: ACMT's National Case Conference (NCC) is a monthly webinar for ACMT members that features interesting cases seen by medical toxicologists nationwide. NCC is an educational endeavor and a quality improvement effort intended to improve patient care. It is not intended to define standard of care. Attempts have been made to ensure HIPAA compliance. All data and information provided in this activity is for informational purposes only. ACMT makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of the content and will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
This webinar is for ACMT members only.