Medical Toxicology in Industry Webinar: Prescription Drug Labeling for Healthcare Professionals
- Non-member - Tier I - Free!
- Non-member - Tier II - Free!
- Non-member - Tier III - Free!
- Non-member - Tier IV - Free!
- Member - Tier I - Free!
- Member - Tier II - Free!
- Member - Tier III - Free!
- Member - Tier IV - Free!
Dr. Eric Brodsky provides an overview on prescribing Information, including the process for developing the prescribing information. He also discusses the various sections of labeling, including warnings and precautions, adverse reactions, and overdosage.
- Eric Brodsky, M.D., Associate Director, Labeling Policy Team, Office of New Drug Policy, Office of New Drugs, Center for Drug Evaluation and Research, FDA
About the Series
This four-part webinar series is sponsored by the Medical Toxicology Foundation (MTF) and Bayer. The focus of this series is to highlight opportunities, particularly for fellows-in-training beyond the academic track, and introduce them to the possibility of a career in industry. This series will be of particular interest to fellows-in-training and junior faculty, but registration is open to all.