Continuing Education Credits - 2023 ACMT Seminar in Forensic Toxicology
Elevate your expertise in forensic toxicology with the 2023 ACMT Seminar in Forensic Toxicology! Join us for a comprehensive exploration of the fascinating realm of cannabinoids, polydrugs, and their impact on forensic toxicology. Whether you're a seasoned professional, an industry expert, or seeking to expand your knowledge, this seminar offers an exceptional opportunity to enhance your skills and earn up to 12.00 Continuing Medical Education Credits (pending final approval).
Earn valuable Continuing Education credits recognized by Continuing Medical Education (ACCME). Attendees will have the opportunity to fulfill their professional development requirements while staying at the forefront of forensic toxicology knowledge.
This event is hosted virtually, allowing you to conveniently participate from anywhere with an internet connection. No need to worry about travel arrangements or time away from work. Simply log in and engage with the seminar from the comfort of your own space. Once you have attended the seminar, you will have 30 days to claim your CE credit.
Elevate your professional growth and earn Continuing Education credits with us. Register for this course and the live seminars below to earn your Continuing Education Credits with ACMT today!
American College of Medical Toxicology
2023 ACMT Seminar in Forensic Toxicology: Expanding Worlds of Cannabinoids & Polydrug Exposures
December 14 - December 15, 2023
Acknowledgement of Financial Commercial Support
No financial commercial support was received for this educational activity.
Acknowledgement of In-Kind Commercial Support
No in-kind commercial support was received for this educational activity.
Learners must complete an evaluation form to receive a certificate of completion. Your chosen sessions must be attended in their
entirety. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty not
listed below, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and American College of Medical Toxicology. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
ACCME Credit Designation Statement
Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Amedco Joint Accreditation Provider Number: 4008163
1. Recognize the historical and legislative drivers of cannabis legalization and cannabinoids.
2. Evaluate laboratory testing challenges and pharmacological mechanisms of cannabinoids.
3. Describe the complexities and challenges of forensic and medical toxicology in cases involving polydrugs.
- Up to 30 days to claim a maximum 12.00 CE credits after completing live virtual events on December 14-15, 2023.
- Downloadable Continuing Education Certificate.
Continuing Education Rates
In order to receive your CE, you must register for the 2023 ACMT Seminar in Forensic Toxicology. Sign up for the both days of the 2023 ACMT Seminar in Forensic Toxicology and save $50!
Refunds and Cancellations
- CE that can be completed asynchronously will not be refunded.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and emailed to: email@example.com. No telephone cancellations will be accepted. A refund that results from a cancellation or change to your registration will be returned to the original payer and in the original method of payment.
Pending review, limited exceptions will be made based on need and circumstance (family emergency, for example) and must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. For these instances, the full registration fee, minus a 6% processing fee, will be refunded. Because each exception must undergo a review and approval process, we ask in advance for your patience.
For any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
In order to receive CE, you must:
- Register/pay for CE.
- Attend the live virtual event on December 14-15, 2023. You will have up to 30 days to claim your CE credit after the course is completed.
- Complete the Event Survey. Once you have completed it, go to the Contents tab and acknowledge you have completed the Event Survey.
- Complete the CE Survey in the Contents tab. These questions are required to claim your CE certificate.
- Go to the Contents tab and complete your Attendance Quiz for both events. This will help you calculate how many CE credits you have earned, and at the end of this quiz, a chart will show you the amount of CE credits you can claim.
- Once you have completed all other components, use your quiz score to claim your CE credits and printable certificate.
Computer or Other Internet-Enabled Device; Internet Connection; Browser.
Purchase and attendance of one or both days of the 2023 Seminar in Forensic Toxicology.
This is a self-guided CE claiming process.
Need Assistance or Have Questions?
If you are in need of accessible learning accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.