Addiction Toxicology Case Conference - September 2022
Case 1: How to change direction when a patient has opioid use disorder and a terminal illness.
Pain control and perioperative management for a patient with a total knee replacement and history of OUD and taking buprenorphine.
- Timothy J. Wiegand, MD, FACMT, DFASAM (ACMT/ASAM Expert), Director of Toxicology and of the Toxicology Consult Service, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Gloria J. Baciewicz, MD (ASAM Expert), Addiction Psycharcist, Strong Recovery; Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- JoAn Laes, MD, FACMT, FASAM (ACMT/ASAM Expert), Attending Physician, Division of Addiction Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Bess Herbert, MD (Guest Expert), Family Physician, Primary Care Network, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Robert Horowitz, MD (Guest Expert), Chief, Palliative Care Division, Department of Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
About The Series: The ACMT/ASAM Addiction Toxicology Case Conference webinar series discusses Addiction/Toxicology cases in an interactive fashion featuring experts from Addiction Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Medical Toxicology.
This webinar is open to the public.