Addiction Toxicology Case Conference - May 2022
- Non-member - Tier I - Free!
- Non-member - Tier II - Free!
- Non-member - Tier III - Free!
- Non-member - Tier IV - Free!
- Member - Tier I - Free!
- Member - Tier II - Free!
- Member - Tier III - Free!
- Member - Tier IV - Free!
Case 1: Toxic psychosis of a 20 year-old using extremely high concentration CBD and delta-8 THC products.
Will discuss cannabinoid intoxication in ED, hospital, cannabinoid use disorder (diagnosis and treatment), and cannabinoid induced psychosis.
Case 2: Pediatric ingestion of a Delta-8 gummy.
- Timothy J. Wiegand, MD, FACMT, DFASAM (ACMT/ASAM Expert), Director of Toxicology and of the Toxicology Consult Service, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Gloria J. Baciewicz, MD (ASAM Expert), Medical Director, Strong Recovery; Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Brian Hurley, MD, MBA, DFASAM (ASAM Expert) Medical Director, Division of Substance Abuse Prevention and Control, Los Angeles County Department of Public Health; President-Elect, ASAM Board of Directors, Los Angeles, CA
- Philip Moore, DO, FASAM, CMRO (ASAM Expert) Medical Director for Central and Western Regions, Gaudenzia, Inc., Harrisburg, PA
- Elizabeth Murray, DO, MBA, FAAP (Guest Expert) Assistant Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics Golisano Children's Hospital, University of Rochester
About The Series: The ACMT/ASAM Addiction Toxicology Case Conference webinar series discusses Addiction/Toxicology cases in an interactive fashion featuring experts from Addiction Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Medical Toxicology.
This webinar is open to the public.