Addiction Toxicology Case Conference - March 2023
"Back Pack Medicine" - Wound Care and Other Support for Injection Drug Users in the Community
Case 1: A complicated infection in a patient with IVDU who doesn't want to go to the hospital.
Case 2: Making Connections - rapid access to medication treatment for a patient who is homeless and with OUD
- Timothy J. Wiegand, MD, FACMT, DFASAM (ACMT/ASAM Expert), Director of Toxicology and of the Toxicology Consult Service, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Gloria J. Baciewicz, MD (ASAM Expert), Addiction Psycharcist, Strong Recovery; Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Mayra Rodriguez Beltran, PA-C, Director of Medical Services, Huther Doyle, Rochester, NY
- Teejay St. John, CRPA, Certified Recovery Peer Advocate, Huther Doyle, Rochester, NY
- Andrea Tudisco, RN, BSN, Registered Nurse, Huther Doyle, Rochester, NY
About The Series: The ACMT/ASAM Addiction Toxicology Case Conference webinar series discusses Addiction/Toxicology cases in an interactive fashion featuring experts from Addiction Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Medical Toxicology.
This webinar is open to the public.