Addiction Toxicology Case Conference - August 2022
- Non-member - Tier I - Free!
- Non-member - Tier II - Free!
- Non-member - Tier III - Free!
- Non-member - Tier IV - Free!
- Member - Tier I - Free!
- Member - Tier II - Free!
- Member - Tier III - Free!
- Member - Tier IV - Free!
Case 1: Detox Planning
Mixed alcohol and benzodiazepine dependence and detoxification planning in a 45 year-old male presenting to an inpatient detoxification program.
Case 2: Questions About Alcohol Testing and Monitoring
Discussion of biomarkers from alcohol use, PETH testing, and other monitoring for patients with alcohol use disorder.
- Timothy J. Wiegand, MD, FACMT, DFASAM (ACMT/ASAM Expert), Director of Toxicology and of the Toxicology Consult Service, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Gloria J. Baciewicz, MD (ASAM Expert), Medical Director, Strong Recovery; Professor of Clinical Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- Michael Holland, MD, FACMT (ACMT Expert), Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, State University of New York, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY
- Philip Moore, DO, FASAM (ASAM Expert), Chief Medical Officer, Gaudenzia, Inc., Harrisburg, PA
- Ross Sullivan, MD (ACMT/ASAM Expert), Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine; Toxicology Fellowship Director, Upstate University Hospital; Medical Director, Helio Health, Syracuse, NY
About The Series: The ACMT/ASAM Addiction Toxicology Case Conference webinar series discusses Addiction/Toxicology cases in an interactive fashion featuring experts from Addiction Medicine, Addiction Psychiatry, and Medical Toxicology.
This webinar is open to the public.