ACMT Highlights Tox-in-Ten: Episode 21
- Non-member - Tier I - Free!
- Non-member - Tier II - Free!
- Non-member - Tier III - Free!
- Non-member - Tier IV - Free!
- Member - Tier I - Free!
- Member - Tier II - Free!
- Member - Tier III - Free!
- Member - Tier IV - Free!
Already registered? Log in now.
The Role of Adducts in the Diagnosis of Acetaminophen Toxicity
In this episode, Dr. Gillian Beauchamp sits down with Dr. Kennon Heard to discuss protein adducts in diagnosing APAP overdose.
ACMT members Gillian Beauchamp, MD, and Elizabeth (Elissa) Moore, DO deliver evidence-based medical toxicology core content and trending topics in easily digestible bites. Visit toxinten.com and follow on Twitter @toxinten.