2022 ACMT Board Review Course - On Demand
- Non-member - Tier I - $1,595
- Non-member - Tier II - $1,595
- Non-member - Tier III - $1,595
- Non-member - Tier IV - $1,595
- Member - Tier I - $1,395
- Member - Tier II - $1,395
- Member - Tier III - $1,395
- Member - Tier IV - $1,395
The ACMT Board Review Course is offered every two years. It’s designed to prepare all examinees for the biennial certification and recertification examination in Medical Toxicology that is administered by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM). Lead by prominent experts in the field of medical toxicology, you will receive a broad overview of the scope of medical toxicology and a detailed perspective into current clinical and public health toxicological issues.
This course was virtual and live-streamed on Zoom, August 23-26, 2022. All lectures were recorded and are now available on-demand.
If you were a registrant of the live-streamed virtual course, you should automatically receive access to this on-demand content (i.e., you do not need to pay an additional fee to access this product). If you have not received this free access, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education is no longer available for this course.
We do have just a few print slide books and flashcard sets in stock. They're going fast! If interested, write to email@example.com.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration will include:
- On-Demand Recordings: 33 lectures on a variety of MedTox topics delivered by experts in the field
- Slide Book: downloadable PDFs of all powerpoint lectures and handouts
- Quiz Bank: over 700 online practice questions and answers written by board certified medical toxicologists
- Flashcards: over 370 online flashcards to help you study keywords and concepts
- Virtual Stimulus: an enhanced learning module with 120 visual stimuli
- MedTox Buzzwords: a slideshow of medtox buzzwords, terms and their definitions or answers, to help you study
Purchase for Board Review Course
|ACMT Member Type||Rate|
*If you are interested in seeing if you are eligible to join ACMT, please contact our Membership Manager, Jenn Dorsey, at email@example.com.
Refunds and Cancellations
For questions regarding our refund and cancellation policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last day to Register: 9/29/2023
Once you have completed your registration:
- Click on the Recordings tab. This is where you will be able to see all lectures for this course.
- Watch all lectures and case discussion. There are two recording types, Recordings from Live Event that were played during the live event, and On-Demand Lectures that are available for additional review.
- Complete the Course Survey. This is not a required step, but helps us determine what is effective in this course, and how we can provide a better experience for future learners.
Need Assistance or Have Questions?
For assistance logging in, accessing content, or for other questions, please contact us at email@example.com or visit our FAQ page.
If you are in need of accessible learning accommodations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.