2022 ACMT Board Review Course - On Demand
The ACMT Board Review Course is offered every two years. It’s designed to prepare all examinees for the biennial certification and recertification examination in Medical Toxicology that is administered by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM). Lead by prominent experts in the field of medical toxicology, you will receive a broad overview of the scope of medical toxicology and a detailed perspective into current clinical and public health toxicological issues.
This course was virtual and live-streamed on Zoom, August 23-26, 2022. All lectures were recorded and are now available on-demand. Registration for the on-demand course includes:
- On-Demand Recordings: 33 lectures on a variety of MedTox topics delivered by experts in the field
- Slide Book: downloadable PDFs of all powerpoint lectures and handouts
- Quiz Bank: over 700 online practice questions and answers written by board certified medical toxicologists
Flashcards: over 370 online flashcards to help you study keywords and concepts
- Virtual Stimulus: an enhanced learning module with 120 visual stimuli
- MedTox Buzzwords: a slideshow of medtox buzzwords, terms and their definitions or answers, to help you study
If you were a registrant of the live-streamed virtual course, you should automatically receive access to this on-demand content (i.e., you do not need to pay an additional fee to access this product). If you have not received this free access, please contact us at email@example.com.
On-Demand recordings can be watched for credit, but they must be watched within 30 days of the live, virtual event. Credits will not be given for any on-demand recording watched after September 23, 2022.
We do have just a few print slide books and flashcard sets in stock. They're going fast! If interested, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com