- Non-member - Tier I - Free!
- Non-member - Tier II - Free!
- Non-member - Tier III - Free!
- Non-member - Tier IV - Free!
- Member - Tier I - Free!
- Member - Tier II - Free!
- Member - Tier III - Free!
- Member - Tier IV - Free!
This course is part of a series of short courses offered by the American College of Medical Toxicology on contemporary issues in environmental toxicology and environmental health developed by leading authorities in medical toxicology, under the direction of Drs. Michael Kosnett, Charles McKay and Paul Wax.
- How toxic agents can affect male or female reproduction
- How reproductive hazardous can influence the developing embryo and fetus
- Describe the FDA Pregnancy Risk categories
- Describe the risk due to contaminants in breast milk
Jerrold B. Leikin MD, FACMT
Director of Medical Toxicology
NorthShore University HealthSystems
Funding for this web-based learning module was made possible (in part) by the cooperative agreement award number 1U61TS000117-05 from the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services; nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Created: August 2013
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|