I already have a PEHSU National Classroom account. Why can't I login?
The PEHSU National Classroom recently migrated to a new platform. Unfortunately users were not migrated to the new platform. Please follow these instructions to setup a new account.
How do I obtain CE for courses I complete at the PEHSU National Classroom?
The PEHSU National Classroom does not award continuing education (CE) directly. To obtain CE please follow these steps:
1. After completing a course, login or create a new account on TCEO (www.cdc.gov/GetCE).
2. Visit Search Courses to find the course. Scroll down and click on the title of the course.
3. Review the information on the Course Summary page and click Continue.
4. If prompted, enter in the Course Code or Verification Code in the Course Access Code box. (Hint: these codes are provided by the course instructor or may be
found in the course materials).
5. Choose the type of continuing education you’d like to earn. You can select more than one.
6. Under Pending CE on the My Activities page, click on the course Evaluation and complete it. You will be returned to the My Activities page.
7. Under Pending CE, click on the post-test and complete it. If you don’t pass the post-test, you will have one opportunity to retake it.
8. Visit the Completed CE section of the My Activities page to download your certificate.
FEES: No fees are charged for CDC’s CE activities.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|