ACMT/PCORI: Town Hall Research Training Part 1
- Registration Closed
This 60-minute training session (part 1 of 2) for medical toxicology researchers will be led by the Patient Engagement Studio. The training will focus on how to engage patients in research development, design, and dissemination for patient-centered outcomes research projects.
- Educate medical toxicology researchers and patients on PCOR/CER collaborations for intentional overdoses
- Develop a collaborative partnership of patient experts and stakeholders to engage in intentional overdose focused PCOR/CER
- Create and develop research priorities for PCOR/CER on intentional overdoses
About the Project
Titled "Confronting the Overdose Epidemic by Engaging Patients to Improve Medical Toxicology Research," this project aims to develop a connection between patients and medical toxicology researchers to advance patient-centered outcomes research on intentional overdoses. It consists of 5 separate, live activities. Activities will consist of virtual one-on-one meetings with patients and the project lead; listening and interactive virtual meetings with patient experts, stakeholders and researchers; and virtual training sessions on how to collaborate toward PCOR/CER for intentional overdoses.
- Town Hall Research Training Part 2
- Interactive Session 1
- Interactive Session 2
- Final Follow-Up Meeting
Attendees can register for each activity separately as meets their needs or interest, or sign up for the 5-activity package.
- Access to the live virtual event
- Access to the on-demand recording after the event
For any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have completed your registration:
- Click the View Button on the activity you want to view.
- Click on the Contents tab on the day of live event. This is where you will be able view the Zoom link for the course.
- Watch live event. You can use the Zoom link in the Learning Center to leave and enter the webinar during event.
Computer or Other Internet-Enabled Device; Internet Connection; Browser.
This activity is Web-based/Web on Demand.